I hear a whistling noise coming from the headset.
This noise, which sounds like a whistle and is also known as feedback, can be the result of one or more issues. There are a few things you can do:
- The ear bud may not be securely positioned within the ear canal. Try to re-adjust it, or choose a pair of ear tips that fit better. See one of these videos for details:
- The volume may be too high. Try turning it down a bit.
- Change the “Best Sound Point” in the Sound Tuning grid to a lower region on the screen.
See one of these videos for details:
- Severe hearing loss in the high frequencies, which necessitates a high amount of amplification for these frequencies, may be responsible for the whistling. If this is the case, contact our tech support group with a screen shot of your Hearing Assessment results. They may be able to adjust some of the values to improve the situation.
- If none of the above solves the problem, you may have wax build-up in your ear.