Which features are supported in the BeHear PROXY when the earbuds are not in use?
When the earbuds in the BeHear PROXY have been retracted into the neck speaker, and the mode switch on the neck speaker is in the loudspeaker position, the following features are available:
- Audio play from any Bluetooth-connected source (TV, game console, smartphone, etc.)
- Hands-free mobile and video calls
- EasyListenTM for slowing down incoming speech
- SonicVibranceTM for rich stereo sound during audio play
How do I change the default status for ListenThrough and EasyListen?
- Choose Settings in the bottom menu.
- Tap the Device icon.
- Scroll down to the ListenThrough and/or EasyListen section.
- Choose ON, OFF, or Last State from the drop-down menu.