Can I leave the battery to charge overnight?
Yes, although you can fully charge the headset’s battery within 2-3 hours, it is not damaging to the battery to keep it in the charger overnight.
What is the difference between BeHear NOW and BeHear ACCESS?
Both BeHear NOW and BeHear ACCESS:
- look and function like a Bluetooth® stereo headset
- include fully customizable hearing amplification and noise reduction for live conversations, mobile phone calls, music play, and ambient sounds
- clarify speech (and if needed during mobile phone calls, slow it down!)
- enhance music
In addition, BeHear ACCESS:
- includes two telecoil receivers to deliver optimal sound in locations outfitted with induction loop technology.
- has large, tactile buttons for easier operation (especially if dexterity is an issue).
- comes with a magnetized charging cradle, as opposed to a direct USB cable which attaches to the neckband (also a usability issue).
- includes sound directionality with three options: narrow, wide, and omni.*
- allows users to reduce the perceived echo effect of their own voice.*
- provides support for unilateral hearing (both CROS and BiCROS).*
- is more expensive.
* Starting with units sold in June 2021