What is the difference between SMARTO and ACCESS?
Both products include Alango’s field-proven hearing enhancement technologies and are supported by the W&H BeHear smartphone app.
Here are the main differences between BeHear SMARTO and BeHear ACCESS:
- SMARTO provides 70dB hearing boost; ACCESS “only” 42dB
- SMARTO attaches to an “over the ear” or “in-ear” headset; ACCESS is a self-contained in-ear headset
- SMARTO has an extremely simple interface from the device itself; ACCESS incudes advanced features that require the use of the W&H BeHear smartphone app
- SMARTO can connect to one Bluetooth device at a time (TV or cell phone, for example); ACCESS can connect to two devices simultaneously
- SMARTO rechargeable battery provides up to 48 hours of hearing amplification; ACCESS rechargeable battery provides up to 13 hours in hearing mode
BeHear SMARTO was designed for people who need a powerful hearing boost with simple controls. BeHear ACCESS is for the more sophisticated user; it looks and functions just like a wireless Bluetooth headset.