- Using your smartphone, download the free W&H BeHear app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Open the W&H BeHear app, and choose an interface language.
- You will be prompted to indicate which headset you have (either BeHear NOW or BeHear ACCESS).
- The app will then show you how to put the headset into pairing mode (your phone’s Bluetooth option must be active).
- Follow the app’s on-screen prompts to connect the headset to your phone.
- Once the connection is successful, the headset will be turned off automatically. You are instructed to press its power button to turn it back on.
- Once the headset is back on, the pairing process is complete and you should start the hearing assessment.
Where to Buy W&H Products
The BeHear headsets are available for purchase from our on-line store (along with the HearLink and HearLink PLUS assistive listening transmitters). For bulk purchase pricing, contact us here.Go to Shop
Gerontech and Innovation Expo cum Summit (GIES), is the largest geron-technology public education event in Hong Kong. GIES allows the general public, as well as the elderly and rehabilitation service sector, to explore and learn about various gerontechnology solutions. Won't…
HealthIL 2022 ConferenceNov. 28 - Dec. 1
Come and join us at this conference to meet face-to-face, learn, explore, experience, and get to know new technologies and innovation in healthcare -- including our BeHear personal hearing amplifiers and express hearing check kiosks. Register here. - Nov. 28…