BeHear LINK (HearLink PLUS)
Long range, low latency, optical and analog wireless TV audio and music transmitter.
- Low latency audio streaming for optimal lip sync
- Long range connectivity of up to ~200 feet (~60 meters)
- Seamless operation with BeHear headsets with remote play/pause control
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Bypass mode enables single cable connection to additional auxiliary speaker
Restore Pleasure to the TV Watching Experience
BeHear LINK (formerly HearLink PLUS) low latency long-range Bluetooth audio transmitter connects to the digital optical interface or analog sound output on any standard television or other audio device and transmits the sound directly to your BeHear headset. Alango Technologies’ sound enhancement technology clarifies speech and the Bluetooth connection eliminates ambient sound interference to provide you with the optimum listening experience.
Comfortable and Enjoyable Listening
The BeHear PLUS audio transmitter is designed to help viewers comprehend television dialogue and enjoy programs without increasing the volume beyond levels comfortable to other viewers. It also enhances the listening experience for other audio sources.
Dual Mode Keeps You Connected to Your Phone
The BeHear headset can be connected to the BeHear LINK TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. This allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), while also allowing you to make/receive phone calls.
- Model No.: BT5805A
- Bluetooth version: V5.0, Class I
- Operating range: Tx mode: up to ~200 feet (~60 meters)
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported audio codecs: aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™, SBC
- Input/output audio: Stereo analog audio, optical fiber digital audio
- Power supply: 5VDC, micro-USB
- Current consumption: Up to 220mA
- Operating temperature: 14 – 131°F (-10 – 55°C)
- Net weight: 3.5 oz. (99 grams)