BeHear ACCESS Model II Personal TV Sound System
TV listening system including personal amplifier
- Clear, crisp dialogue with no lip sync issues
- High quality, personalized TV and world sounds
- Long-range transmitter for freedom of movement
- Comfortable neckloop amplifier with large buttons
- Built-in tinnitus masking sound therapy
- Switches easily between TV sound and mobile calls
- Provides CROS/BiCROS functions for single-sided deafness (SSD)
Not yet available in Europe/U.K.
Click here for alternative product.
BeHear ACCESS utilizes voice processing technologies developed by Alango Technologies, Ltd. over the past two decades, such as:
- ListenThrough™ – Passes through important ambient sounds during music playback
- EasyListen™ – Slows down speech dynamically during phone conversations
- Personal Sound Amplifier – Provides dynamic, compressed amplification of ambient sounds
- SoundFocus™ – Three options for determining directionality of hearing amplification (narrow, wide, omni) based on the wearer’s desire to focus on a specific sound source, or a broader range
- Tinnitus Masking – Reduces discomfort with built-in, customizable random noise generation technology
- Hearing Enhancement Functions – Includes tone control, noise reduction, echo cancellation, and more
- CROS/BiCROS – Supports all-around hearing for single-sided deafness
HearLink PLUS is a low-latency, long-range assistive listening transmitter for television and other audio sources. It pairs with BeHear ACCESS using Class I Bluetooth to stream audio from optical or analog outputs directly to the headset. With this bundle, you can enjoy personally optimized sound sent directly from the source directly to your ears. When the ListenThrough option is activated, you will also be able to hear nearby conversations, and other important ambient sounds as well.
A TV Watching Solution Like No Other
ADJUST, WEAR, AND HEAR – Unlike standard PSAP devices, where “one setting fits all”, your headset + transmitter bundle by Wear & Hear lets you amplify and clarify exactly what you want to hear, taking your unique hearing capabilities into account. Use the Android/iOS app to take a simple hearing assessment and curate your own personal hearing profile automatically.
DISTORTION-FREE & LONG-RANGE – Hear without interruption, distortion, or distraction! Qualcomm aptX low latency technology avoids lip sync issues. Direct transmission eliminates distortion and room reverberation. And the powerful, long range (200 ft. – 60 m.) transmitter ensures continuous connection—even when you leave the room.
MORE THAN A TV HEADSET – Did someone call you while you’re watching a program? The TV audio stream will be muted for the duration of the call and will resume automatically once the call ends; the ListenThrough™ feature allows you to hear the doorbell or other important sounds while enjoying top quality audio; effortlessly understand mobile phone speech by slowing it down with the EasyListen™. Additionally, enhance audio during face-to-face conversations, mobile phone calls, and streamed music, while reducing ambient noise. Last but not least, built-in telecoil receivers connect you directly to the sound source in looped facilities.
BETTER TOGETHER – Watching TV with a companion? Your BeHear ACCESS headphones pick up both the TV audio AND your companion’s voice, so you can watch and chat simultaneously!
SUPPORT FOR UNILATERAL HEARING: In the CROS and BiCROS implementation in BeHear ACCESS, sound that reaches the microphones on the non-hearing side is transferred to the speaker in the ear bud of the hearing ear. When activated, the function takes effect for all hearing modes: Personal Hearing, Mobile Calls, and Audio Play.
Furthermore, this function helps people with unilateral hearing to enjoy music and other stereo audio content. When activated, all streamed stereo audio is mixed automatically down to mono and reproduced in the functional ear, thus allowing people to enjoy the full sound spectrum without missing the channel corresponding to the other, damaged side.
THE SOUND OF SATISFACTION – Almost twenty years of expertise in developing and integrating advanced sound enhancement technology coupled with top quality components ensure that these products will meet and exceed your expectations. We prioritize your experience and support your device with a 1-year warranty, and free technology upgrades to keep you at the forefront of personalized sound technology.
- Version 4.2, Class II
- HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP 1.2
- Range: 10 m
- Maximal Sound Pressure Level (OSPL90):
- 100 dB in talk and music play modes
- 116 dB in hearing amplification mode
- Full-on Gain: 42 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.7%
- Speaker: 13.6 mm receivers
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Microphones (4 in total):
- Ultra low-noise 74 dB SNR ECM in each earpiece
- Low-noise digital 64 dB SNR MEMS in each control box
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15 KHz
- Type: dual coil
- Frequency range: 200Hz – 8kHz
- Rechargeable single-cell Lithium Ion
- Charging interface: Micro USB
- Capacity: 250mAh
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Hearing Mode: 13+ hours
- Talk: 10+ hours
- Play: 8+ hours
- Standby: 400 hours
- Neck loop form factor (behind the neck)
- Headset weight: 47 grams (1.7 oz.)
- Package weight: 640 grams (22.6 oz.)
- Package dimensions: 2 1/8″ x 7 7/8″ x 9 1/8″ (54mm x 200mm x 232mm)
(enabled/disabled via W&H BeHear app)
- Power On/Off
- Bluetooth pairing
- Connecting to charger
- Incoming call (synchronized with call tone)
- Charging cradle
- Micro USB charging cable
- 3 types of silicone ear buds in varying sizes
- 3 sizes of silicone ear hooks
- 2 pairs of wind protection covers
- Quick Start Guide
- Durable travel pouch
HearLink PLUS Specifications
- Model No.: BT5805A
- Bluetooth version: V5.0, Class I
- Operating range: Tx mode: up to ~200 feet (~60 meters)
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported audio codecs: aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™, SBC
- Input/output audio: Stereo analog audio, optical fiber digital audio
- Power supply: 5VDC, micro-USB
- Current consumption: Up to 220mA
- Operating temperature: 14 – 131°F (-10 – 55°C)
- Net weight: 3.5 oz. (99 grams)
BeHear ACCESS Technical Diagram
HearLink PLUS Technical Diagram