HearLinkTM TV Transmitter for Assistive Listening
If members of the household (or its neighbors) can’t agree on the television volume, we recommend the BeHear NOW + HearLink transmitter bundle: HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper intelligibility of speech and music appreciation. The BeHear NOW headset can be connected to the HearLink TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. It allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), and also get/make phone calls.
Main Features of HearLink TV Transmitter
- Supports low latency audio streaming
- Supports AVRCP commands (play/pause) for seamless operation with BeHear
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Battery operation for convenient use with portable players, mobile phones or computers
- Lightweight and compact
Bluetooth TV Transmitter for Assistive Listening
- Model No.: BTI-015A
- Bluetooth version: V4.0, Class II
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC8670
- Dual stream: Two BeHear headsets can be connected simultaneously to one HearLink
- Supported audio codecs:
- aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™ – first priority, for single user only
- SBC, ACC, MP3 – second priority, switch automatically for dual user option
- Battery run-time (between charges): Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging supply: 5VDC, ≥300MA
- Operating temperature: -10 – 55°C (14 – 131°F)
- Net weight: 14.5 grams (0.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 46mm x 33.2mm x 9.7mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches)
BeHear headsets and television sold separately.
Want More Information?
Join our mailing list to get updates about BeHear pricing and availability. Join Now
Where to Buy W&H Products
Follow Us on Twitter
The goal of this flagship event of the Digital Health industry in Israel is to promote the use of transformative technology in healthcare for a healthier society. The event features new developments from Israeli companies and discussions about best practices in medicine, health, and care delivery. Avenue Convention Center, Israel – March 25-28, 2019
AAA 2019, the American Academy of Audiology’s annual conference and exposition, is the world’s largest gathering of audiologists. This annual meeting provides participants the opportunity to attend four days of educational sessions, explore the latest in hearing technology, and network with colleagues from around the world. Columbus, Ohio, USA – March 27-30, 2019 – Booth … Continue reading "AAA 2019"
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Alango technologies, such as ListenThrough™ and EasyListen™, as well as Wear & … Continue reading "CES 2020"