SALT Personal Sound Amplifier
SALT TM (Smart Assistive Listening Transceiver) is a revolutionary, truly Personal Sound Amplifier that also works as an advanced Bluetooth® stereo headset and Assistive Listening Device.
SALT uses a powerful Digital Signal Processor to apply Alango Technologies’ proprietary voice and audio enhancement technologies, such as ListenThrough TM sound enhancement and EasyListen TM slow down speech, which are customizable for specific hearing loss or user preferences.
SALT can be personalized intuitively by a user via a smartphone application. Cleaned, amplified and personally-tuned sound is delivered directly to the user’s ears via headphones, or to the user’s hearing aid via induction neck loop.
SALT can work additionally as a speakerphone, wireless intercom, vibration alert, smart fall detector, emergency call device, and much more. All features are customizable.
Personal Sound Amplifier With Extended Connectivity
- Personal Sound Amplifier Multi-channel sound amplification with advanced beamforming, noise and feedback cancellation
- T-Coil Receiver Directly receives sound of interest in places fitted with induction loop
- Bluetooth Headset Enables voice communication and music listening with personalized sound
- Safety and Healthcare
- Emergency call button
- Intelligent fall detector
- Vibration and sound alerts
- Remote Microphone Virtually decreases the distance between the user and other people
- Bluetooth Intercom Communicates with another SALT user directly
- TV Listening System Directly transmits TV sound to user’s SALT device
Want More Information?
Join our mailing list to get updates about BeHear pricing and availability.
Where to Buy BeHear®
The BeHear headphones are currently undergoing beta testing and are scheduled for release shortly. To pre-order this product, join our mailing list and we will send you updates regarding the product availability.
Follow Us on Twitter
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) is the leading U.S. organization representing people with hearing loss. This annual conference, sponsored by HLAA in a different city every year, is an opportunity for people with hearing loss and their families to learn how to adjust to living with hearing loss, and to become acquainted with … Continue reading "HLAA Conference 2018"
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Alango technologies, such as ListenThrough™ and EasyListen™, as well as Wear & … Continue reading "CES 2019"