HearLinkTM TV Transmitter for Assistive Listening
If members of the household (or its neighbors) can’t agree on the television volume, we recommend the BeHear NOW + HearLink transmitter bundle:
HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper intelligibility of speech and music appreciation.
The BeHear NOW headset can be connected to the HearLink TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. It allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), and also get/make phone calls.
Main Features of HearLink TV Transmitter
- Supports low latency audio streaming
- Supports AVRCP commands (play/pause) for seamless operation with BeHear
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Battery operation for convenient use with portable players, mobile phones or computers
- Lightweight and compact
Bluetooth TV Transmitter for Assistive Listening
- Model No.: BTI-015A
- Bluetooth version: V4.0, Class II
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC8670
- Dual stream: Two BeHear headsets can be connected simultaneously to one HearLink
- Supported audio codecs:
- aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™ – first priority, for single user only
- SBC, ACC, MP3 – second priority, switch automatically for dual user option
- Battery run-time (between charges): Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging supply: 5VDC, ≥300MA
- Operating temperature: -10 – 55°C (14 – 131°F)
- Net weight: 14.5 grams (0.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 46mm x 33.2mm x 9.7mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches)
BeHear headsets and television sold separately.
Want More Information?
Join our mailing list to get updates about BeHear pricing and availability.
Where to Buy BeHear®
The BeHear headphones are currently undergoing beta testing and are scheduled for release shortly. To pre-order this product, join our mailing list and we will send you updates regarding the product availability.
Follow Us on Twitter
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) is the leading U.S. organization representing people with hearing loss. This annual conference, sponsored by HLAA in a different city every year, is an opportunity for people with hearing loss and their families to learn how to adjust to living with hearing loss, and to become acquainted with … Continue reading "HLAA Conference 2018"
Dr. Goldin, founder and CEO of Alango, has been invited to present Alango and the future of hearing in his talk entitled “Hearing, Hearables and Hearing Health” at Mobile World Congress Asia. His talk will take place on Wednesday, June 27, starting at 2:30 PM. With over 600 exhibitors and 60,000 attendees, Mobile World Congress … Continue reading "MWC Asia 2018"
Wear & Hear products will be exhibited at this biennial expo (previously called the International Congress of Audiology). The WCA provides a unique platform to showcase audiological research from around the world and we are excited to participate in its first appearance on the African continent. Cape Town, S. Africa – Oct. 28-31, 2018, Booth … Continue reading "WCA – World Congress of Audiology"
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Alango technologies, such as ListenThrough™ and EasyListen™, as well as Wear & … Continue reading "CES 2019"